Beck Serienpacker SX filmwrapper, yr 2009 SOLD
The Beck Serienpacker system is a line-of-business oriented packaging line for the graphics industry. With film guiding on both sides it is the ideal solution for providing tightly wrapped and attractive sales promotional packages. The Serienpacker range offers a diverse selection of machines and width ranges from 70 to 900 mm.
Standard and technical features:
– Film packaging machine for four-sided product sealing using 2 rolls of flat film
– Packaging output up to 100 packs per minute, depending on product and film used
– Superb operating features and easy adjustment
– Ideal for operations with frequent product changes
– Motorised wind-up device
– Servo drive/frequency-controlled drives for high output production
– Text display and touch screen
– Product data memory
– Pre-programmed basic parameters
– Automatic calculation of all product-relevant parameters
– Operator guidance and error diagnostics
– Symmetrical bags due to film transport on both sides
– Operates without a form shoulder
– Continuously heated sealing tools
– Fixed transport height using adjustable sealing tools
– Stepless width adjustment from the centre
– Steplessly adjustable transport speed
– Separately driven film waste strip winding unit with monitoring function
– Automatic take-over or hand feeding of products available
– Feeders can be added
OK Solutions is a worldwide provider of used Buhrs, Sitma and many other pre-owned mailingsystems and fulfillment solutions. We sell and service systems for poly & paper wrapping, addressing, sorting and fulfillment. Our filmwrapping and polybagging systems prepare media products such as magazines, newspapers, computer output, direct mailing products, books, videos, compact discs and credit cards for distribution.
We have supplied our systems to users such as postal organisations, publishers, printers, binders, mailing houses, letter shops, banks, servicebureaus, insurance companies, fulfillment companies and many other companies ranging from medium-sized to leading businesses.
OK Solutions is well established and proud of its reputation for service and reliability.
Please find below an overview of most of our filmwrapping and polywrapping systems available. Our stock changes continually, though we try to update our stock list as good as possible, it is always possible that some of the systems shown below are not available any longer. If you have equipment for sale or want your equipment to be listed, please inform us an go to our contactpage