Buhrs BB700 inserter + Muller channel, yr. 2008, ref: OK1992
Less than 1 mln cycles
The Buhrs BB700 inserter is the fastest system of the envelope inserting product line. The BB700 envelope inserting system can process formats from C6 to B4 at 14.000 cycles per hour. The BB700 inserter is ideal for the transactional segment where the intelligent processing and personalizing of inserts/envelopes is crucial. It always offers security and reliability. But also Direct Mail provider will find a multitude of application possibilities with this Buhrs BB700 envelope inserter.
The servo driven feeders of this inserting system can be placed in any position, and can also be mounted on every other envelope inserting system of this product family.
The configuration of this immediately available Buhrs BB700 inserter is:
BB700 yr 2008, less than 1 mln cycles
– BB700 RR 6 stations
– BB700 inserting module
– Gathering section 6 feeder positions
– BSC 2.0 operating panel
– Language: English
– 3 x Rotary feeder RF2-right
– 1x HF2 Hybrid feeder-right
– 2x safety cover for empty feeder position + Prewiring for empty feeder position
– Eject gate integrated in closing section
– Delivery conveyor, 2,5m + Kicker
– HPSW software
– Transformer P240V/S400V
– Basic interface
– Integration Buhrs System channel with extended chain return + safety cover
– Interface for IBC
– IBC for further software options plus reader set-up/visualisation
– High-speed cut sheet feeder (40.000 cycles/h) incl. autoloader & power supply,
– Reading/transport unit 8,5
– Asentics BR623, Software 3.40
– High-speed accumulator 8,5 max 35 sheets incl. power supply and Digi-Switch
– Sequencer accumulate incl. power supply
– High-speed accumulator 12 without entry plate, incl. DIGI-switch
– Two plate folder (both up) incl. stop function
– Transport unit Channel-BB700 incl. Black Box, stop function and tool kit
– Cutter (18.000 cycles at 12) with power supply
– Online Connection
– Page feeder (40.000 cycles ) with power supply
– Distance module 12
Contact us with reference OK1992
We have supplied our systems to users such as postal organisations, publishers, printers, binders, mailing houses, letter shops, banks, service bureaus, insurance companies, fulfillment companies and many other companies ranging from medium-sized to leading businesses.
OK Solutions is well established and proud of its reputation for service and reliability.
Please find below an overview of most of our film wrapping and polywrapping systems available. Our stock changes continually, though we try to update our stock list as well as possible, it is always possible that some of the systems shown are not available any longer. If you have equipment for sale or want your equipment to be listed, please inform us and go to our contact page.